October half term is the single-busiest week in Blackpool’s calendar. If you are planning a visit then here are some tips to help you to enjoy your stay:
1. Shows such as Legends, Funny Girls, the Tower Circus, Last Night a DJ Saved My Life, Viva Cabaret etc should be booked in advance to avoid disappointment … they will all be sell-outs this week.
2. Book attraction tickets online, too as these will quickly fill up & there is usually a pre-paid queue separate from the main one which will save you time (eg Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle, Tower Eye)
3. We will do our best to have rooms ready for your arrival but we are so busy that we cannot guarantee this; if your room isn’t ready we will park up your car, give you keys & take in your luggage so that you can go off & enjoy a full day. Please bear with us.
4. I would suggest going through the Lights on a tram as cars will be nose to tail all week. Don’t forget to stop-off at the Tower as there is an amazing new 3-D light show beamed onto the Tower building every half an hour or so. You can even have your own picture projected onto the Tower for a pound!
5. Please pay any balance due on arrival; it’s not that we don’t trust you but breakfast time is very busy with check outs & cars being moved around
6. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to leave your car on our carpark on your day of check out because of the high volume of incoming guests. There is fee-pay parking at the Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle & South Beach car parks nearby. On street parking is free but spaces will be at a premium (if you see one, grab it!)
If there is any other advice we can offer please don’t hesitate to get in touch
angie & allan