1. The Pleasure Beach … all day thrills & spills for around £30 (book online the day before to save up to 15% or save those Tesco Clubcard points)
2. The beach … miles of golden sand & donkeys for traditional family fun
3. Blackpool Zoo … whether you have kids or not this is a great day out … flat, beautifully landscaped, new animals, revamped enclosures & 2 cafes. Lots of interactive areas, too
4. Blackpool Tower Circus … entertaining & heart-stopping feats, different every year &, of course, Mooky, the best clown in the business (in my humble opinion)
5. Sandcastle Indoor Waterpark … slides & waves in tropical heat. New for 2013 – spa & relaxation area
6. Tower Dungeons … a great new interactive attraction … real actors introduce you to some of history’s less-than-pleasant experiences; fun-scary not x-rated scary!
7. Tussauds Waxworks … featuring new models from London. You can touch the models & take your own pictures with them
8. Shows … Legends is my own favourite, housed in the Sands Venue for 2013, with Funny Girls a close second
9. Shopping … whether it’s small souvenir shops, big-name brands or Department stores you like, Blackpool has it all
10. Heritage tram tours for a view along some of the most beautiful scenery in the UK
11. Winter Gardens … tours are now available for just £5 & you get to see the glorious restoration of this impressive building … genuinely an absolute delight!
I know that’s 11 things but it’s so difficult to stick to 10!!!!